Junior High and High School Youth Ministry
Our Vision and Mission
Our Student Ministry exists to assist and equip parents in the process of developing their middle school and high school students towards maturity in their faith.
Ephesians 4:11-16 (NIV)
We believe that maturity is not a destination, but rather a journey. Students who are exposed to our ministry should have a:
- Growing love for God
- Growing love for God’s Word
- Growing desire to pray
- Growing sensitivity to the Holy Spirit
- Growing love for people
- Growing sense of who they are and where they fit in the body of Christ
When they leave our Ministry, it is our desire that every student:
- Know what they believe
- Know why they believe it
- They live it out
Success for us Means
Our students are daily living out the teachings of Scripture and consistently growing in their relationship with God.
Our Core Values – The 5 M’s of Student Ministry:
- Allow students to do MINISTRY. Every student has something to contribute.
- Expose students to quality MENTORS. Every student needs the influence of adults who model the faith.
- Provide opportunities to make MEMORIES. Church should be fun!
- Partner with MOM and DAD. Parents are a constant influence in the life of a student and we should work together to develop godly men and women.
- Create space for God MOMENTS. God can do what we can’t. We must create environments and opportunities for Him to move in the lives of our students.
Follow us on Facebook